ClickGiant is a leading SEO company providing search engine optimization services across a range of industries. Whether you’re a local business hoping to increase traffic to your physical location or an eCommerce business hoping to increase sales online, improving your organic search presence is crucial. Learn more about our SEO services, and get in touch today for more information.
Better Rankings, More Traffic, More Leads
Every day, thousands of people search for businesses online. 91% of them will click on websites they find on the first page of organic search results. What does this mean for you and your business? It means you have an opportunity to get more website traffic, get more leads, and earn more money by improving your search engine presence.
Get A Free SEO Audit
How is your site performing in organic search? Find out with a free SEO site audit!
What Is SEO?
We’re all familiar with search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo. The goal of SEO is to improve your presence in search results for keyword searches relevant to your business or offering.
There are a few key steps to improve your search presence for viable keywords:
- Perform Keyword Research to determine the best keywords to target for your organization, focusing on search volume and competition levels.
- Plan Your Site’s Information Architecture to strategically target viable keywords on a page by page basis.
- Optimize Your Site’s Code to improve page load speed, security, and mobile friendliness.
- Build Quality Content across your site in alignment with your keyword strategy, focusing on creating unique, useful content for your users.
- Gather Links, Citations & Reviews to build domain authority and encourage clicks.
What Do Our SEO Services Include?
From research and strategy to daily monitoring and reporting, we offer a full suite of SEO services to help our clients grow organic traffic and conversions. Here are some of the key services we provide to help make your site more visible in search results:
- Site Audit. We’ll start by benchmarking your current presence in search results. During this phase, we identify your current keyword rankings, pinpoint pages driving organic traffic, and note potential opportunities for improvement from both a content and technical perspective.
- Keyword Research. This is a crucial step in any SEO campaign. We are very thorough in our keyword research, working closely with you to identify your top areas of priority. Using our keyword research tools, we can identify the most valuable keywords to target based on relevancy to your offering, search volume, and competition levels.
- Competitive Analysis. One way we inform our strategies is to see what is already working well for competitors in your market. In this phase, we will audit your competitors’ sites to pinpoint the keywords and pages driving the most organic traffic. We’ll then use that information to help identify gaps in your information architecture and devise strategies to replicate that success.
- Technical Optimization. From helping to improve your page speed and optimizing for mobile to implementing SCHEMA markup, ensuring an active SSL, and more, we offer a full range of services to help optimize your site from a technical perspective.
- Content Optimization. We often begin our SEO campaigns by refreshing the content that currently exists on your site. We’ll work to strengthen content quality across your site to improve indexability, rankings, UX, and conversions.
- Content Production. After we’ve refreshed the content on your existing site, we will move into an ongoing content production phase. We will identify opportunities to target viable keywords with new service pages, product and collection pages, blogs and more—then we’ll build out high quality content to do just that.
- Citations & Reviews. Citations and reviews can significantly impact your domain authority, rankings and click through rate. We can assist you with everything from optimizing your Google My Business (GMB) profile to building online reviews and citations.
- Monitoring & Reporting. We provide ongoing monitoring and reporting so you can keep tabs on the effectiveness of our campaigns. Our reports highlight keyword ranking improvements, organic traffic increases, conversion increases and more.
Learn more about our SEO Services in our blog post on What Does an SEO Company Do?
Why Focus On Organic Search?
- Are you frustrated with your current Google rankings?
- Would you like to have more qualified traffic arrive at your site so you can do more business?
- Are you sick and tired of seeing other businesses in your industry rank ahead of you in the search engines?
- Are you spending ridiculous amounts of money on your Pay Per Click (PPC) campaign?
- Do you want to be in the top 3 results on page 1?
Here are just a few reasons to work with us:
- Deep Experience. We have over 10 years in the industry and have served more than 200 clients nationwide. We have worked across a range of industries with businesses of all sizes.
- Proven Track Record. Most SEO companies claim they can get you great search engine rankings. Unfortunately, many of those companies can’t show any results they’ve attained with real clients. ClickGiant is different. We’ve achieved great results with many clients that we love to show off.
- “White Hat” Practices. ClickGiant will never participate in any “black hat” or gray areas of optimization. We believe in writing superior, 100% unique content that gets the attention of the search engines and serves as the foundation of a multifaceted campaign incorporating web development, content marketing and social media.
- We Care. We care about our clients’ sites and online reputations, and we understand that taking risky shortcuts to achieve higher rankings can harm a business more than it can help in the long run. Our campaigns enable your website to climb the rankings naturally—not as the result of some spammy strategy of which Google and Bing disapprove.
The proof is in the pudding, right? Explore our case studies and SEO results here:
Who Do We Work With?
Headquartered in Charleston, SC, we serve clients across the U.S. Whether you’re a local business seeking to increase foot traffic, a national eCommerce brand, or a B2B enterprise, we can build and implement a strategy to help you reach your goals online. Over the years, we’ve worked across a wide range of industries, including SaaS, Apparel, Real Estate, Jewelry, Law, Food & Beverage, Entertainment, Healthcare and more.
Are you ready to increase your web traffic, get better leads, and make more money? Call ClickGiant to learn more about our SEO services today.